Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of personal data of visitors. This is an information that is provided in accordance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this website in the framework of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
Within this statement, we inform you of the ways in which A.p.i. Italia SRL collects and processes personal and non-personal information, which is collected in the meantime the Bio.design website is visited, and on the security measures used by A.p.i. Italia to protect the data of its users.
1. The “owner” of the treatment
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is A.P.I. Italia S.R.L. (Tax Code: 05842170150 – VAT: 05842170150 – Share Capital € 46.800,00 I.V. – BS Company Reg. N. 05842170150 – Tel. + 39.049.88.62.961 / Tel. + 39.88.63.067 – Fax. +39.049. 88.69.414), with registered office in Maserà di Padova (PD) – 35020 – Via Terradura 104.
The owner can be contacted by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone at the following number: +39.049.88.62. 961.
2.Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services are handled only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the treatment, or by any person in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the interaction within the Bio.design website will be communicated or disseminated outside the subjects indicated in point 8 of this policy.
3. Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided by users who forward requests or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as receiving further specific contents are used for the strict purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of these treatments is the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or carry out activities provided by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
With the express consent of the user, the data may be used for commercial communication activities relating to offers of additional products or services of the owner. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the interested party. Apart from these hypotheses, users’ browsing data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the processing activities within the limits established by law. A.p.i. Italia SRL will use the user’s personal information for the purpose of completing the request sent by the users of the website. The aforementioned data are also processed for the following purposes: Commercial and marketing by sending mail, e-mails or commercial communications messages regarding events, promotions and offers relating to the Bio.design natural pools. Absolutive of fiscal and accounting obligations.
4.Data Protection Methods
A.p.i. Italia SRL protects all information it receives online with dedicated and adequate security systems for this purpose. Personal information is processed through technological tools for the time necessary to achieve the purpose behind its use. Despite this, by its nature the Web is not a safe tool and A.p.i. Italia SRL, while using all the appropriate tools to protect the data of its users, may be subjected to computer attacks by third parties; in this case A.p.i. Italia SRL, as required by the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), undertakes to communicate to its users any violations, by third parties, of its systems (data breach)
5.Types of data processed
5.1. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identification data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. The data used for the personalization of ads and cookies could be used for personalized and non-personalized advertising.
5.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site or the compilation of requests of various kinds (contact / quote) entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
By cookies we mean a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. Cookies have the function of streamlining the analysis of web traffic or to signal when a specific site is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users. No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are so-called c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of so-called session cookies are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
The so-called Session cookies used on the site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data. By accepting the use of the aforementioned cookies, you consent to the use of personal data for personalized ads and to improve the browsing experience on the web.
6. Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
7. Methods of processing and data retention times
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this information and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
8.Communication of data
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Employees of A.p.i. Italy SRL;
- Temporary workers;
- Commercial agents;
- Authorized dealers Biodesign Pools and Mylago;
- Transport company;
- Postal services;
- Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- Natural and / or legal persons with commercial and / or IT systems management purposes;
- External subjects who carry out specific tasks on our behalf;
- Web-based platforms, aimed at implementing the marketing strategies and social presence of Biodesign Pools, such as: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube.
- The Google platform will use the user’s personal data only when the same provides consent on the site. To find out how to use it, the link to the Google privacy page is shown below: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites;
- Software dedicated to the management of requests from customers, framed as CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and called Teamleader.
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
9.Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data may be processed for the purposes indicated above, for marketing and advertising, by means of processes carried out manually or automatically; making use of the use of web platforms (see above), designed to improve your browsing experience, making it consistent with your interests.
10. Rights of interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions provided for by law, the owner is obliged to respond to the data subject’s requests regarding personal data concerning him. In particular, based on current legislation:
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
2. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data (right to be forgotten according to GDPR 2016/679, upon the occurrence of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article) that concern him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
4. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing (Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR)
5. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them (so-called Right to the portability of personal data). To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must submit a request to the Data Controller using the following contact points: email@example.com
6. Pursuant to art. 13, par. 2, let. d) of Regulation no. 2016/679 / EU, the Company informs the interested parties that they have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, or to lodge a judicial appeal.
This policy version on the processing of personal data was updated on 25 May 2022.